The project represents the realization of the platform for informal education with a free workshop and interactive education for the youth, provoked by the seven art – an open space for youth culture and entrepreneurship.
- The activity is to get familiar with the language of the cinema, its process and genres and to build on analytical, critical and communication skills.
- The organizational structure is built on the basis of self initiatives by young people.
- The moderatos are young cinema specialists from the EU who have taken part in festivals in Rotterdam, Berlin, Sarajevo and Serbia, as well as doctorates from BAS and graduates from NATFA- students of the doyens in the seventh art in Bulgaria.
- The logistical base of FCC- Varna will provide comfort in the process which has been systematically planned throughout the spring break and the following weekends.
- The final: Formation of the cinema community among the youth.
- The chosen five best members of the club together with young cinema lovers from the EU under the mentoring of young cinema critics – guests from other MFFs in the EU, will be the jury in the youth module of ‘Love is Folly’ /communication in the international professional field and the start of a project with a long-term cause/.
To create an international platform with the goal of educating the public and formulating criteria among the youth consuming visual arts. We are aimed towards professionally orientated individuals as well as the mass consumers.